Reinstall Audio Driver to Fix Sound Problems on Windows 10

Reinstall Audio Driver to Fix Sound Problems on Windows 10

In that case, you can easily search the web for optimization software. When the new window emerges, select the Browse my computer for driver software option. Download the latest sound driver version and install it on your PC or laptop.

• I had to redownload the Hide Windows Update tool and hide Realtek.
  • Refer to the steps below to update drivers and software for your operating system.
  • Check if you’re still seeing high resource usage from the HD Audio Background process.

Anyway, I would appreciate any help/tip very much even if it wouldn’t solve the driver installation issue. If you know how to driver solution make my speakers work please help I will be very happy and thankful. I decided to install Realtek drivers on linux too.

Recommended Method: Quick Way to Uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

But, occasionally, it’s not quite that simple, which is where this handy guide will come in helpful. Check if there are outdated, missing, corrupted, broken, faulty and incompatible Realtek drivers. Run Driver Talent to have a safe scan on your computer to see if there is any Realtek driver-related problem. As the tool offers a plethora of features, you can get the best updating experience with Bit Driver Updater.

When prompted mark Delete the driver software for this device option and press OK. This error probably occurs because the installation never recognizes that the drivers have been uninstalled. Instead of letting Windows look for the driver, choose the path that lets you search the computer and pick a driver from a list. If you’re still having issues, you can try downloading and installing the latest drivers from the manufacturer’s website. If you believe that your audio driver has become corrupted, there are a few steps that you can take to attempt to fix the issue.

Press the Windows key + I button simultaneously and select APPS from the settings. Search for Realtek HD Audio Manager and click on it. Select the Uninstall option to remove current audio drivers from your PC. The drivers responsible for the proper functioning of your computer hardware are listed in the Device Manager.

How Do I Remove Realtek Drivers Windows 10?

Here you will find the latest updates on trending tech news, unbiased product reviews, and how-to guides on various gadgets. Many users are complaining about the issue of Realtek HD Audio Manager icon missing from their taskbar, or the issue of Realtek HD Audio Manager not opening when clicked. At the next screen, check the “I Accept to the above” box, type your email address and then click Download this file.

If you’re still having audio problems after reinstalling your drivers, you can try updating them. To do this, you can use the Windows Update tool. Step 6.On the next screen, specify the More Info process of updating by selecting the option “Browse my computer for driver software”. On the next screen, click “Browse” and navigate to the location where you dragged the copied driver folder. Step 4.Lead to the “Search” icon on the taskbar and type in “Device Manager” to open a new window.

• It should now find the updated drivers and install them. Wait for this to complete and select Close. • It should default to your Documents folder, if this is where you saved the drivers then just select the Next button. If you did not save the drivers to your Documents folder, select the Browse button and find the folder you downloaded the drivers to and select OK. Are you working with third-party speakers on your Windows PC? You need to select relevant output devices from the Windows Settings menu.

الرابط المختصر : http://review.topmaxtech.nethttps://physician.topmaxtech.net/?p=6948

• Windows

• أخر تعديل :
تفاصيل المقالة